Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vladimiro Gioia's Cocktail Event

 It was a night to remember as well as a night to get up close and personal with the fashion industry itself. Maria Chiara Arona of Pink & Chic Communications along with her client Vladimiro Gioia and Fulvio Aniello and Elyse Lefort of Fashion Times - Magazine di Moda, have contributed so much with presenting valuable insight towards the multi-faceted fashion empire which overflows with so many existing career choices. There is a plethora of opportunities made available everywhere and it is only in the hands of yourself to reach out even further to the career path of choice as well as making the right connections and networking. This mind-opening and attention-grabbing European journey is the start of a new perspective on life and it is crucial to take everything that was absorbed in Milan and applying it to future endeavors that seemed so far of a reach before setting foot on the grounds of Italy.


 During Vladimiro Gioia's event, I got the chance to speak with people who were in the industry since they were little. Many were lucky enough to be brought up in a family that was active in the production of clothing. I also met a sales representative who came from Russia, who had to learn the Italian language in order to work in sales and promoting designer clothing. It was  incredible to speak with someone who was able to adapt to the language and culture because I got to learn from their experiences of how they broke into the fashion industry; It is in my best interest to educate myself vicariously through other professionals. My observations in life have only taken me so far and I know that I need to vocally express my desires for this industry because I know what I want to do and it is only a matter of making it known. Slowly but surely, I am learning things about myself that I never knew existed before and I want to keep molding myself to the person that I want to resemble, in order to get to where I want to be in the years to come.

In this photo: Designer, Vladimiro Gioia & Anne Rusteika
 Congratulations to Anne Rusteika, the Winner of the Web Reality Contest


No comments:

Post a Comment