Sunday, June 5, 2011

Arriving in Milan, Italy

Before leaving my house in Boston, I had no idea what kind of adventure that I was getting myself into (at least not what I had expected.)




Caio Boston! First stop, New York, second stop, Moscow, and then finally ending up in Milan.

You can say that I was very anxious to see what it was like to be exposed to the world beyond my own knowledge. It was a far reach to get to Milan through the passing of the bright blue sky and transitioning clouds, flying over miles and miles of the vast ocean, mountainous plantains, and precisely constructed green scenery, colorful rooftops, and ever-lasting sunshine. Only to be left with a gloomy and rainy day in Milan with no luggage in hand, but that did not stop me from seeking all of its beauty.

Caio Milan! There is so much that Milan has to offer and its (not just their entertaining and enjoyable waiters or jaw-dropping platforms of pizza.) I am appreciating every little bit Milan so far and it doesn't come close to ending here.

No comments:

Post a Comment